Item code: JKA-230NS
We are leading manufacturers and suppliers of Napkin Incinerator with Scrubber. These are automated machines that switch off by themselves once the process gets over. The process takes very little time and results in a residue which is barely five percent of the input. The scrubber filters the exhaust stream. It is electronically operated and is highly power efficient. The machine is designed to provide long term service.
- Instant disposal of used Napkins in a very scientific and hygienic way.
- Front Opening Door with Automatic Door Closer.
- Inside SS covering for maximum lifetime, outside Mild Steel Metallic Spray Painting.
- The ash is collected in an Ash Collection tray.
- Just Start and Forget.
- It Burns and Stops Automatically.
- Complete burning of napkins only less than 5% ash per Napkin is Generated.
- Specially designed to destroy upto 20 napkins at a time.
- Medical colleges Hospitals Nursing homes Institutions.
- Camp wastes Municipal wastes Girls Hostels Resorts/Hotels Malls/Shopping centers Girls colleges Colonies.
Accessories for Safety Purpose:
- Ceramic insulation for external thermal protection.
- Auto thermal cut off for safety of user.
- Having an emission outlet outside the room for the fumes.
- Developed during the incineration.
- Temperature and Timer display.
- Tripper for Emergency Power shutdown.
- Robust construction.
- Virtually smoke and smell free.
- High temperature refractory lining.
- Quick heat up time and lesser operational time.
- Easy installation.
- Trouble free operation and maintenance.
- Designed to meet standards of central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
Construction with scrubber:
- Chamber in incinerators is built as per guidelines of CPCB.
- For large installations provided air Pollution control Device (APCD) like wet scrubbers.
- The body is made of steel and lined with high temperature Refractory that make our. Incinerators robust and trouble free for longer life.
- The construction is modular and individual components are easily assembled at site.
- Process: Fully Automatic and Electrically operated.
- Loading Capacity: Approximately 200 napkins per day.
- Duration to Destroy: Upto 15 minutes for 10 Napkins.