Orifice Discharge Apparatus for Engineering Lab Traning MTS-1101OD
We are offering a wide range of fluid Mechanic lab equipment for engineering colleges. Our company offers optimum quality Orifice Discharge Apparatus at the most reasonable market price. This apparatus is manufactured under the supervision of expert professionals, using best quality raw materials. The apparatus manufactured by us is used for the purpose of measuring fluid flowing through an open channel. Offered apparatus is exclusively demanded in various hydraulic industries for accurate performance and hassle-free installation.
Specification of Orifice Discharge
The Orifice Discharge Apparatus has been designed to enable students to determine the co-efficient of discharge of sharp edged orifice and nozzles. . It consists of a vertically mounted cylindrical transparent plastic water tank. Water is supplied from the hydraulic bench or any closed circuit controlled water supply system. The orifice is fitted in the base of the tank using special fittings flush with the inside surface. The head above the orifice is maintained constant using adjustable overflow pipe and the level is indicated by the level scale.
- Determining the contraction and velocity coefficients.
- Calculating the discharge coefficient.
- Cylindrical glass tank with orifice fitted in base
- Four interchangeable orifices
- Pitot tube and knife edge to measure jet velocity and diameter
- Establishing the coefficient of velocity for a small orifice.