Micro Controller based Plasma Thawing Bath, which is a tabletop model, for quick thawing of plasma at 37 ºC. In this the temperature is controlled by micro controller based temperature controller. Our range is designed to safely and reliably thaw fresh frozen plasma (FFP) for the recovery of cryoprecipitate ant hemophilia factor (AHF) and in this the temperature is preset at 4ºC and maintained with ±0.2ºC stability.
- Audio-visual alarm if temperature deviates from preset temperature.
- Display of Set value & Process value.
- Smooth acrylic tray for accommodating Plasma Bags.
- Integrated pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium.
- Rounded corners for better water circulation and uniformity.
- Formed in place PUF insulation improves temperature stability and energy efficiency
- Digital temp. indicator-cum-controller with computer data logger.