Power Distribution Board MTK-3007
Power Distribution Board should be specifically designed to suit theneeds of Electrical Laboratory Systems. Safety aspects are designedinto the system with high quality components through out for safe guardand protection to the operator.
• The unit should allow wide flexibility to change the number of circuitbreakers and receptacles according the needs.
• The systems should include a range of 4 up to 12 receptacles, eachwith its own circuit breaker, that allow the user to connect electricalequipment directly to the board.
• This on-board design should consolidate all the essential componentsinto an easy to understand and operate system.
• The design should allow for extension boards to the bus bar ifneeded.
• The number of circuit breakers, receptacles, bus bars could bespecially ordered for custom requirements. In addition, components such as transformers or additional electrical meters,such as frequency meters or power factor meters, could be added to the system.
• The unit should be equipped with a Voltmeter and Ammeter to monitor the voltage and current in the lines.
• A direct-on-line push button start/stop switch should be provided for mains power control with safe guarded easyoperation.
Specifications of Power Distribution Board
1 Molded Case Circuit Breaker 160/600 A Overload and shunt trip coil
1 Ammeter 100 A/5 A with selector switch
1 Voltmeter 500 V with selector switch
1 Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) 1 Frequency meter Power factor meter
1 Maximum demand indicator
2 Emergency stop button 1 Kwh meter,
3 phase 1 Kwh meter,
1 phase 4 Circuit breaker, 32 A, three phase 4 Circuit breaker, 6 A, single phase 4 Output socket, 5 pin (3 phase) 4 Output socket, 3 pin (single phase)
1 Set protective fuse 5 copper bus bar 0.25 inch x inch
1 Set indicator lights
1 Set current transformer
1 Set input socket, plug and cable 2 Compartments for storing made by heavy sheet steel finished baked epoxy powder with engrained and silk screen