Programmable Logic Control Trainer For Engineering Teaching and Training MTK-3014
Programmable Logic Control Trainer PLCThe Programmable Logic Controller is an PLC product which is powerful and flexible systems ideally suited to your specialized needs. The system should be compatible with a variety of accessories and peripheral, thus allowing this versatile system to be easily expanded into larger systems. The experiments should be chosen to cover the topics from basic familiarization of the PLC up to programming and application. Course ware:The trainer should cover the following topics of experiments:
• Basic operation of PLC trainer
• PLC software
• Introduce the PLC hardware, such as: power supply, inputs, outputsand RS 232 communications.
• PLC external I/O devices.
• Timer circuit (functions of timer instruction in PLC)
• Counter circuit (function of counter instruction in PLC)
• Box conveyor (timer and counter application)
• Keep instructions
• Difu and Difd instructions
• Difu and Difd application
• Shift registers instructions
• Overhead crane control application
• Handheld programming console
Specifications of Programmable Logic Control Trainer
1. Trainer requirements
• The unit should features a larger capacity compact PLC with approx. 40 I/O points.
• The unit should be ideal to use with the applications board module for experimentation (using optional PLC application modules)
• The set should include software for programming via a PC (PC is optional item).2. Components
• PLC Trainer 24 V/2A DC load rating, approx. 24 input and approx. 16 output 40 point I/O with LED Indication.
• Computer programming software with ladder diagram.
• Main voltage: 220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
• I/O: approx. 24 input switches, approx. 16 LED output indicators.• 24 VDC Power supply3. To come complete with comprehensive course ware.
• Set of connection leads.
• Handheld programmer.
• 2 analog input and 1 analog output extension module.
• Experiment manual.