Stereo Zoom Binocular Microscope is used for viewing flat 3-Dimensional image having parrafo called zoom objectives providing continuously variable magnification upto 200X depending upon eyepieces and auxiliary lenses.
- Binocular tube with an inclination of 45° for greater ease of observation
- Microscope Zooming ratio 1:5
- Extra wide field eyepieces 10x (Paired)
- Magnification 10x to 50x. (Standard)
- Rack-Pinion focussing stroke 50 mm
- Crisp, erect images with high resolution and excellent stereoscopic effect
- Standard Working distance 80 mm, regardless of magnification
- Interpupillary distance from 54 to 75mm
- Binocular body can be rotated at full 360° and locked in any position desired
- Once brought in focus, image remains clear and sharp throughout the whole zoom range
- Dual Illumination system having incident and transmitted illuminators, for Individual use or both at a time controlled through solid state built-in transformer for 60V-20W halogen Bulbs.
- Packed in plywood Storing cabinet with operation manual, vinyl cover etc.
- It is available with Trinocular Head.