Training Equipment In Industrial Pneumatics
We offer industrial training for basic hydraulics, advanced hydraulics, basic will be created using our hands-on industrial grade hydraulic training equipment.Hydraulic training equipment and pneumatic training Equipment through to higher levels suitable for colleges, universities and industrial training centres.
Approx. dim: 1210mm(L) x 750mm(W) x 1450mm(H).The trolley must have two (2) circuit building plugboards (approx. size) 1100mm x 700mm, each with mounting holes must be fitted with rubber component retaining grommets.
The boards must be powder coated 16swg steel (at least), with 2mm shrouded sockets for electrical distribution built into the plugboard.
There must be two (2) lockable equipment storage cabinets, each consists of five (5) drawers (depths are 1 x 66mm, 2 x 85mm, 1 x 130mm, 1 x 200mm - approx. sizes). Cabinets and all drawers to be steel, powder coated construction including drawer fronts.
- The trolley must be mounted on four (4) heavy duty, rubber tyred castors two (2) of which are swivel and lockable.
- The trolley must be mounted on four (4) heavy duty castors two(2) of which are swivel and lockable. Set of Components
- 1 x Air service unit (filter/pressure regulator) with ON/OFF valve and pressure gauge
- 1 x 6-way manifold with check fittings (airflow blocked on removal of tubing)
- 1 x Single Acting Cylinder - 16mm diameter, 50mm stroke
- 2 x Double Acting Cylinder - 16mm diameter, 100mm stroke with magnetic piston for contactless sensing
- 4 x 3/2 way Push Button Valve (2 baseplates each with 2 valves)
- 1 x 3/2 way Toggle Lever Valve
- 1 x Visual Indicator
- 1 x 5/2 way Toggle Lever Valve
- 1 x 5/2 way Pilot/spring Valve
- 3 x 5/2 way Pilot/Pilot Valve
- 1 x 5/3 way Pilot/Pilot Valve with Closed centre
- 2 x 3/2 way Roller Lever Valve (for instroke operation) -mounted on adjustable baseplate (must have both vertical and horizontal adjustment).
- 2 x 3/2 way Roller Lever Valve (for outstroke operation) - mounted on adjustable baseplate (must have both vertical and horizontal adjustment).
- 1 x 3/2 way Adjustable Timer valve
- 2 x Throttle / Check Valve (on one baseplate)
- 1 x Quick Exhaust Valve
- 4 x Shuttle Valve / OR Gate (2 baseplates each with 2 valves)
- 2 x Two Pressure Valve / AND Gate (on one baseplate)
- 1 x Stainless Steel Air Reservoir
- 1 x Pressure Gauge
- 10 x Push-fit Tee
- 10 x Push-fit Plug
- 15 metres 4mm o.d. polyurethane tubing
- 5 metres 6mm o.d. polyurethane tubing