Transducer Instrumentation Kit MTK-3011
The Sensor and Transducer Trainer is a modular training system which covers the theory, fundamental concepts and applications of sensors and transducers. The trainer should has many experimental modules covering a wide range various type of sensors and transducers including standard signals processing methods, which are required by many applications. The trainer should consists of base station into which anumber of experiment modules can be fitted. A variety of modules should be available which extensively covers the topics of sensors and transducer.
Specification Transducer Instrumentation Kit:
A.Base Station The student base station serves as platform for carrying out the experiments. The experiment modules should be inserted into the basestation and inter-connected to the services provided through 2mmsockets and test leads. The base station should provide for all the primaryneeds of the experiment modules and includes a variety of components such as the following:Converter : 8 bit ADC/DACSwitches : 8 SPDT switchesAmplifier : Instrument amplifierPotentiometer : 2 PotentiometerRelays : Two 12VDC relaysDC Fixed Power : -5V, 0, +5V, -12V, 0, +12VDC Variable Power : 0 – 15VDC Power Overload IndicatorInput Voltage : 220/240 VAC, 1 phase, 50HzAC fuse and main power switchB.Experiment Modules
• Specialized Electronics CircuitsThis should be consists of a set of several boards that covers aspects of specialized electronics circuits that are commonlyrequired for the study of sensors and transducers. Topics and circuits should covered include Digital to Analog conversion,Analog to Digital conversion, Voltage to Frequency Conversion, Frequency to Voltage Conversion, Bridge Circuits, variousfilter circuits, signal amplifiers, signal conditioning linearization.
• Temperature Sensor Module Controlled temperature device with precision integrated-circuit temperature sensor which can be used to demonstrate aspectsof temperature control as well as provide for a regulated load device for Temperature module.
• Proximity Sensor Module Rotational speed module with inductive proximity sensor which can be used to demonstrate aspect of speed control for rotational motion system
• Pressure Measurement ModuleThis module covers the main methods of measuring for pressure in various applications. Piezo resistor sensor which can use toread pressure of liquids and gasses
• Photo Electric Sensors Module These cover a wide range of devices that can be used for many applications. General photo/light sensor module which can beused to demonstrate aspects of light intensity control for automatic lighting system
• Position and Displacement Measurement Modules The modules are offered which are commonly used to detect position and displacement of objects. LVDT Transducer Module which can be use to indicate the linear position of a moving object
• Air Flow Sensors Modules These modules contain a variety of units that are common to the measurement of air flow.Consist of Differential Pressure Module and Paddle Wheel type Flow meter Module.