Miracle designs and manufactures E& I Power Transformers Single Phase for a variety of power supply and power conversion applications. Power transformers may be designed in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Power rating in VA.
- Frequency usually 60 Hz.
- Number of primary windings.
- Number of secondary windings.
- Operating voltages levels.
- Operating current levels
- Operating frequency is needed for core calculations and wire sizing
- Core material is selected for the known operating frequency or frequencies which is typically silicon steel laminations.
- Other Power transformer design considerations are space limitations and mounting technique.
- Lead terminations are also specified through the design of a Power Transformer.
Power transformer designs vary widely in terms of power rating, voltage and current levels (turns ratios), operating frequency, size, impedance, bandwidth (frequency response), winding and other parameters.