Natural Brassinolides 0.1% Sp Fertilizer is one of the highly demanded products, which made of plant origin. This is found in all different plant species. They were first isolated from the pollen of brassica napus (a close relative of mustard). It contains natural NPK, micro nutrients and trace elements. This supports in the growth of plant and flowering. The potential of these chemicals is used in various crops such as grapes, tea, paddy, vegetables, watermelon and chillies.
The natural brassinolides fertilizer is a chemical, which occurs naturally as plant extract with npk and are a new type of organic fertilizer. These are produced by sophisticated and unique enzyme process extracting technology. Due to this technology a positive effect is evident in the crops, tea, fruits, vegetables and flowers in India as well as abroad. It comes in package of 5g - 500g sachet.
Advantage of our product:-
- Encourages growth, yield and improving quality.
- Promoting fruit’s enlargement and increase the percentage of fruit setting.
- Increasing weight of fruits.
- Cold and drought resistance.
- Disease resistance.
- Differentiation in tissue culture.
- Reduce the harmful effect of fungicides, herbicides and pesticide.
- Increase in seeds and germination percentage.
- When applied 10-15 days before harvesting, it increases the natural preservation value.
- Reduces fruit dropping and flowering.
Application procedure dilute 5gm in 50 liters of water and spray on the crop foliage and can be mixed and applied with acidic or neutral pesticides. Our product has no side effect even if higher dose is given but should be avoid using with alkaline pesticides.