Our organization is engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Natural Fungicide, which is used for all crops to control fruit rot, early blight, late blight, die-back, leaf spot, anthracnose, downy mildew, brown leaf-spot, rust, yellow sigatoka, black sigatoka, bacterial blight and damping off. These are manufactured using premium quality raw material, sourced from the authentic vendors of the industry. It contains Calcinated Saponin and the title name is Natural Fungicide.
How to use:-
- Soil application: Mix 2 Kgs. Bio-Phoenix with 100Kgs. Organic manure / fertilizer thoroughly and broad cast the mixture in the field.
- Foliar spray: Dilute 100g. Bio-Phoenix with 15litres of water and stir the solution and spray on the crops.
- Root treatment: Dilute 100g. Bio-Phoenix with 15litres of water and stir the solution and drench near the root zone.
- Nursery: Dilute 50g. Bio-Phoenix with 15litres of water and stir the solution and spray on the plants.
Note: Pre-mix in a small volume of water to form thin slurry before adding remaining water. Keep well stirred. Through spray coverage of all foliage, buds and stems is necessary for good disease control. Spray when foliage and weather conditions are dry. Use a broad nozzle and clean spray pump for spraying.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Packaging Details: 250g, 500g, and 1 Kg laminated pouch.