We are engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Potassium Humate 85 Fertilizer. This has humic acid, which is a chief constituent of soil matter, which contributes to soil and increase the fertility of it. It is a high polymer heterogeneous aromatic hydroxyl carboxylic acid which is a black brown powder or granular, insoluble in water and is of weak acidity and easily soluble in alkali. It comprises hydroxyl, carboxylic, phenolic hydroxyl and active groups.
Potassium humate 85% fertilizer is organic fertilizer with 85% water solubility and comprises 60% humic acid and 10% potassium. The potassium humate is readily dissolved without dust which is available in humate powder. The higher solubility of the product facilitates a complete fusion with other soluble fertilizer which is vital to reduce the lockup rate of soluble phosphate sources.
- Increased biomass production
- Increases yield and improves quality of plants
- Improves nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
- Improves the effectiveness of micronutrients
- Reduces nutrient losses
- Improves nutrient uptake by the root system
- Promotes root development
- Improves the soil structure