Our well established enterprise is engaged in offering a vast range of Ethylene Glycol Mono Stearate that is used as thickness additive for pigment milling. The provided product is available in air tight packaging options on numerous quantities. This product is processed in our advance processing unit by utilizing outstanding quality chemical compounds and modern equipment. Our quality controllers test this product on diverse parameters for delivering a perfect range.
- Non - flammable
- Non toxic
- Appearance: Solid Waxy Flakes
- Color: White
- Nature: Non hazardous, Non - flammable, Non Toxic.
- Acid Value, mgKOH/gm: 5 max.
- Saponification Value, mgKOH/gm: 180±5
- Iodine value cc/100gm: 1 max.
- Melting Point, °C: 57±3
- Chemical Name: Ethylene Glycol Mono Stearate
- CAS Number: 111-60-4