With marvelous specialization in this domain, we offer qualitative range of Glycerol Mono Stearate – SE that is used in the formulation of ice cream & starch products. The provided product is recommended for use in oil in water emulsions. This product is processed in our advance processing unit by utilizing outstanding quality chemical compounds and modern equipment. Our quality controllers test this product on diverse parameters for delivering a perfect range.
- Maximum usages
- Solid Waxy Flakes
- Accurate composition
- Appearance: Solid Waxy Flakes
- Color: White
- Acid Value, mgKOH/gm: 5.0 max.
- Saponification Value, mgKOH/gm: 145 - 170
- Iodine Value, cc/100gm: 1 max
- Melting Point, °C: 54-60
- Mono Glycerides, %: 35 min
- Free Glycerin %: 7 max
- pH of 5% aqueous solution: 8 - 10
- Chemical Name: Glycerol Mono Stearate Self Emulsifying Grade
- CAS Number: 31566-31-1/123-94-4