Our organization is engaged in offering a vast range of PIBSA Based Derivative that is used in conjunction with other surfactant. The offered product is accurately formulated by using excellent quality chemical compounds and latest methodology under the direction of our experts. Our offered product is having good o/w emulsification characteristics. Customers can avail this product in several grades in numerous air tight packaging options.
- Precise pH value
- Forms stable solutions upon warming with oils
- Longer shelf life
- Appearance: Molesan-DG6 is an oily brown viscous liquid.
- Sanctification Value, mgKOH/gm: 30 - 45
- Viscosity at 70ºC: 800 + 200 cps
- Density at 30ºC: Approx. 0.95 + 0.05
- Flash Point: Above 200ºC
- Solubility: Molesan-DG6 forms stable solutions upon warming with Oils