These Compressed Air Dryers are designed for continuous and trouble free operation. The range has sufficient versatility to meet the large scale of industrial needs. The copper corrosion free tube in tube type heat exchanger performs as a evaporator as well as pre-cooler, the well balanced design maintains fluid velocities through tubes and promotes maximum heat transfer and minimum pressure drop.
- Robust construction
- High performance
- Low power consumption
- The heat of compression (HOC) dryers is the latest generation chemical dryers based on adsorption principle. It does not have complex valvings & is eliminated with purge loss drawback as in heatless type dryer. HOC offers best atmospheric dew point i.e. -70°C. It's having least running cost with best quality of air. Have lesser pay back period. It is a stationary system, fully automatic, continuous duty with long efficient service life. This dryer is most users friendly.
- Range: 500 CFM to upto 5000 CFM
- Application: Mass quantity instrument, process air in chemical industries & other engineering applications where mass volume air may be required.
- Operating Pressure: 7 Kg/cm2 standard Design Standard: ASME SECT VIII DIV I, TEMA, IS Standard.
- Location: After air receiver, in comp. air system.