Backed by our sound expertise, we bring for our clients an exclusive variety of metering and dosing pumps. Entire gamut acknowledged for its sturdy construction, low installation cost and simple design, have a high capacity output. As our qualitative products prevent all sorts of leakages, they are ideal for hazardous and poisonous liquids. Designed and manufactured to adhere to the customer's specifications, these fluid metering pumps are available in different models.
|MODEL||Motro HP||RPM||Flow Range LPH||Press kg/cm2|
|MOJPD10||0.25||1440||3.5 to 86||0 to 47|
|MOJPD20||0.5||1440||7 to 544||0 to 300|
|MOJPD30||1||1440||11 to 1540||0 to 300|
|MOJPD40||1.5||1440||20 to 3000||0 to 300|
|MOJPD60||2||1440||48 to 6134||0 to 300|
|MOJPD90||3 to 10||1440||200 to 14378||0 to 300|
- Metering pumps are generally used in applications where low discharge in lit/hr. is required.
- High system pressure exists.
- Where the accurate feed rate demanded.
- Viscous slurries or fluids need to be pumped.
- High temp, corrosive, hazardous fluids to be handled.
- Dosing in reverse osmosis systems. DM water plants.
- Dosing of slurries in spray dryers, distilation coloumns.
- Flow and press can be adjustable as desired by setting the adjusting knob.(turn down ratio 10: 1)
- The stroke of the pump can be controlled by manually.
- Pumps are available in different material of construction to handle different chemicals as per the suitability.
- Plunger or diaphragm will push the liquid at slow speed.
- Gear system is incorporated between motor and plunger or diaphragm to reciprocate at slow movement.
- Mechanism to vary the reciprocation with metering scale is incorporated.