Available with us is an extensive range of peristaltic hose pumps that comply conforms to required industrial standards of quality and functionality. Our qualitative pumps are also called positive displacement pump that are used for pumping a variety of fluids. Peristaltic hose pumps minimize the shear forces experienced by the fluid that help to keep colloids and slurry fluids from separating. These are available in varied grades as per the requirements of clients.
|Sr. No.||Model||Hose Dia||Max Flow LPH||Max head in M||Motor HP||Motor RPM||Solid Handled in MM|
|1||MOSF3||10 mm||20 -198||40||0.25||1440||6|
|2||MOSF2||16 mm||76- 767||40||0.25/ 0.5||1440||9|
|3||MOSF1||26 mm||309- 3134||40||0.5/1.0/1.5||1440||15|
|4||MOMS3||68 mm||5372 - 27839||25||02/10/11||1440||40|
Note: Gear box between motor and pump is incorporated to reduce the RPM as per the flow required
- Fragile Or Sensitive Liquids
- Emulsions, Fruit Salads, sparkling wines, Tomato's Purees, Dairy Products.
- Anti Foaming Agents, Whole Grapes.
- Compound Fluids
- Butchery Waste, Additive Metering, Paper Pulp, Grape Marc, Animal Feeds.
- Minced Fruits, Polymers, Sugar Beet And Potato Processing Waste.
- Abrasive And corrosive fluids
- Bentonite, Mud & Sediment, Enamels Pigments, Lime Wash, Casting Slip, Plaster Morter, Concrete.
- Non Polutable Or Polutable Fluids
- Rubber latex, Food Products, Manure Slurry, Fertilizers
- Sludge, Charge Sludge, Brewing, Waste Water, Ceramics, Cosmetics, Caustic Soda
- Pottatium Chloride, Sodium Chloride Slurry, Lime Slurry, Tartaric Acid.
- No seals, no valves.
- elf priming
- Can run dry without damage
- Time saving in C.I.P. applications
- Reverse flow by reversing motor
- Pump mixed phases
- Variable speed can be adjusted by variable frquency drive
- Can handle solids
- Only hose tube in contact with liquid