We feel proud to introduce ourselves as the well-known manufacturers and suppliers of Agricultural Films. The offered agricultural films are specially designed for protecting the crops from harsh weather conditions. Our supplied agricultural films are liked for facilitating seed germination and plant growth. The offered agricultural films are available at very affordable rates.
- Barrier to soil pathogens
- Keeps fruit off the soil
- Facilitates photosynthesis by enhancing carbon dioxide levels
U. V. Stabilized Films
- Protects crops from bad weather conditions
- Better germination, plant growth, and crops grow fast
- Improved quality and quality of produce
- Use of water is optimized and there is reduction in its consumption by 40 to 50 %
- Incidence of disease and pests is reduced or eliminated
- Crops can be grown throughout the year
- Best technology for commercial production of high value crops like, fruits, flowers, vegetables, medicinal plants, tissue culture etc.
- Effective for solar drying of farm produce
Covering is the most important factor in a green house. Furthermore, physical durability and optical stability are other critical factors. But maximum sunlight transmission, is none the less a very important criteria. UV Protection Films have already replaced the traditional glasses used in green houses, which are not only risky and short-lived, but also expensive.
The polyethylene films are resistant to puncture, rodents and micro-organisms. The smooth, uniform, flexible waterproofing membrane ensures that the tunnel is dry, and hence, lowers its maintenance cost, and extends its life span.
- Improves product quality
- Prevents weed growth
- Saves on fertilizers and pesticide costs when used in conjunction with drip irrigation
- Leads to better root development and a cleaner crop
- Maintains soil moisture leading to reduced need for irrigation by up to 70%
- Improved seed germination
- Mulching maintains soil structure and enhances carbon dioxide levels leading to improved photosynthesis
- Mulching provides barrier to soil pathogens and keeps fruits off the soil