Featuring the unashamedly luxurious camel back with a full size design offering excellent comfort and design appeal. The generous proportions of the diva is designed to complement both vast and elegant surroundings. Borrowing from a by-gone age with its intricate arm detail and its timeless appeal, the diva features meticulous craftsmanship. Undoubtedly an antique of the future.
- All high density polyether foam used on Scents & Bucks, enveloped with non-allergic hollow-fiber.
- Soft-edge coil suspension spring used on sent base.
- Frame crafted in a blend of solid pine and board with precision contours and matching, joined with a mixture of dowels, staples, screws and timber adhesive.
- Open base with a solid hard-wood timber stump on a metal glider.
- Fully piped outside back & sent cushions.
- High density polyether foam envelope with hollow-fiber will always ensure an initial soft feel when sitting and will always enhance the appearance of the cushions.
- Soft-edge coils spring introduce and maintain a bounce on the seat cushion, thus adding longevity to the seating.
- In normal use, the craftsmanship of the entire frame carries a lifetime guarantee.
- Open base enhances an uncluttered look, thus avoiding scuffing of the bottom base. The metal glider on the hard-wood stump protects the flooring, if the furniture is moved around.
- Fully piped detail add to options of contrasting colours when necessary and also enhances the beauty of the design.