An elegant design with generous proportions. The java offers both luxury and comfort. The open spaced large decorative studs on the frame back and on the classic scroll arm gives this design a truly traditional look. This timeless piece features upholstered facings. Stumps can be made available in a variety of finishes.
- Loose seat cushions filled with high density polyurethane foam encapsulated with non-allergic fiber
- Zip on back cushions filled with a high density, medium softness polyether foam enveloped in hollow fiber
- Soft edge coil suspension spring used on seat platform
- Entire frame manufactured in a blend of solid pine and board, precision machined and joined with a mixture of staples, screws and timber adhesive
- raised base on solid timber turned leg with metal gliders
- Hollow fiber insulation on cushions always ensure that soft feel when sitting, and high density polyether foam adds longevity to seating
- The hollow fiber wrap creates the soft, luxuriant feel of natural 'down'
- Fully sprung seat bases ensure the bounce and comfort of the seat cushion
- The open base makes it easier to clean floors without moving the furniture around, and also eliminates scuffing
- Metal gliders on the turned solid timber leg ensures protection to the floor when the furniture is dragged
- In normal use, frame carries a lifetime guarantee