BLDC Controller Circuits possess PWM chopper control which helps in controlling the PWM duty cycle. It is based on an analog input (8-bit ADC) and ensure the uninterrupted performance of the circuit. Engineered using best available techniques, this provide precise timing which allows for accurate speed and torque control, and also ensure its peak efficiency. The application specific design and high functional efficiency of these devices helps in commencing forward and reverse rotation and motor brake function for consistent performance. These circuits supports faster dynamic response with noiseless operation and higher speed range.
- Sensored drive in three - phase full-wave mode
- PWM chopper control
- Controls the PWM duty cycle, based on an analog input (8-bit ADC)
- Output current : I = 4 A max.
- Overcurrent protection(motor shall stall if current exceeds limits)
- Improved torque and response due to sensored Operation
- Excellent low speed response due to sensored operation
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Motor & Drive enable / disable
- Motor Brake Function
- All Input (Analog / Digital) protected for Over voltage & short
- Tacho out provided for feedback control
- Specification Units Detail