We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of the finest quality Simethicone Oil (Activated or Defoamer Oil). Used extensively in pharmaceutical and medical industries as a versatile defoamer, we manufacture our simethicone in our state of the art facility with the help of highly qualified chemists and technicians, who use only the best quality components sourced from some of the most reputed vendors.
- 1 to 50 gms per ton of fomers are sufficient to suppress low concentration foams. Furthermore, concentration of 20 gms that can be increased or decreased as per the requirement of the user and industry requirements.
Direct Application as Supplied:
- Our range may be used to limit foaming level in some applications like bottle filling machines, where its is used for applying to the nozzles for preventing the rise of the foam. Further, the wiped on process facilitates in suspending the foamer of the surface and rim of processing vats prevents foam from overflowing. It contacts the screen and get broke whenever the foam rises too high.
- In some of the applications, our range is diluted with solvent and than added with foamier. This facilitates occurrence of dispersions in butyl alcohol, toluene, xylem, kerosene, ethyl ether, chloroform and various other solvents. Comparative tests are conducted using different substances to determine the most suitable and economical diluent to use for any particular process or product. For maximum efficiency, it is preferable to use freshly prepared dispersion.
- Adhesives: Paper coating processes
- Agar: Paper production processes
- Asphalt: Petroleum Pitch
- Cutting Oils: Propane Gas
- Detergents & Soaps: Rubber Lattices
- Fermentation Processes: Resins & Varnishes
- Filtration Processes: Salt Solutions
- Gas Scrubbing: Steel-Pickling solutions
- Hot Aqueous Systems: Textile Processes
- Insecticides: Vacuum distillations
- Oil Quench Baths: Wool Fats
- Polishes: Wire-Drawing compounds.