One of our widely used products is Teflon Grease (P.T.F.E). Fabricated using only the best quality lithium complex soap thickener with synthesised hydrocarbon base fluid, this grease is a high dripping point and first-rate resistance to water washes tenacious structural stability.
- Excellent resistance to rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Outstanding structural stability in presence of water
- Effective wear protection in high temperature and heavy loads conditions
- Power-saving capabilities
- Extended re-lubrication intervals
- Low volatility
- Our range is the synthetic grease that offers following advantages when compared with mineral oil grease intended for similar service.
- These products recommended for aviation applications, which need a lubricant that can perform normal functions yet go far beyond in terms of high and low temperature and long-life performance. Our range is NLGI Grade 2 grease with the cold-temperature pumping resistance of most mineral oil NLGI Grade 0 greases. It is true wide-temperature, multi-service grease.