Solid fuel fired.
Thermic Fluid Heating system can be used in all types of Industries, Replacing Electricity and steam. The Thermic Fluid Heater is an ideal electricity saver as it consumes only about 5% of electric power as compared to an equivalent electric system. Switching over from an electrical system to Thermic fluid system means drastic reduction in operating cost and a quick payback period. The Thermic fluid Heater has been specially designed for coal/agrowast / oil-gas.
Thermic fluid heating system is indirect heating system. Certain fluid has heat carrying capacity, which is being heated in and release the heat at required points. it is closed loop system so, there is no loss of energy. for higher temperature application thermic fluid heating system is the best solution compare to steam. It is slow heating system compare to steam boiler. However, in certain chemical process slow heating is also one of the parameter.
Semi automatic / automatic, vertical / horizontal coil type thermic fluid heater with external furnace.Option available for solid fuel as well as FBC.
- Thermic fluid can be heated up to about 300° C at near atmospheric pressure in standard units and up to about 370° C in special units.
- Thermic fluid used in the system, remains in the liquid phase in the entire operating range of the system.
- Thermic fluid is circulated in a closed loop circuit, imparting heat to the user???s equipment and returns to the unit for heating and circulation again.
- Thermic fluid???s temperature is kept low preventing oxidation and degradation, expansion due to elevated temperature is taken care of and vapors and gases are liberated preventing cavitations in the pump by the specially designed expansion cum deaerator tank.
- Thermic fluid consists of nest helical coils housed in a rugged steel shell.
- Specially designed with large furnace volume & grate area for good combustion of fuel and sufficient residence time for thorough mixing of fuel and combustion air.
- Provided with an Induced draft / forced draft fan for efficient combustion of fuel.
- Provided with sufficient controls, safety interlocks, indicators etc. in a control panel box.
- Optional air pre heater for increasing the efficiency.
- Multi dust collector /bag filter option to meet the requirement of pollution control board.
- Category:Fluid heater
- Type:horizontal coil type up to 2 lack kcal/hr. - 3 pass design,Vertical coil type with radiation and convective zone - above 4 lack kcal/hr.
- Capacity:2 lack kcal/hr to 25 lack kcal/hr.
- Temperature:up to 370° C
- Fuel:rice husk , bagasse , pulverized coal - in FBC furnace. coal, lignite, solid fuel, agro waste, briquettes
- Thermal efficiency:78% ± 2 with heat recovery unit.