We are engaged in offering Diaphragm Sealed Pressure Gauge that is widely appreciated for its quality standards. A highly efficient gauge, it is specially designed to withstand the hazardous effects of aggressive, abrasive, heterogeneous, corrosive, highly viscous and crystallizing media (gaseous & liquid). Available in 63 (compact sealed), 100mm, 150mm sizes these gauges can be easily mounted on stem, panel and surface.
Salient features of the product include:
- Wetted Parts: Stainless steel
- Accuracy: ±1% of fsd
- Case & Bazel (IP-65): S.S.-304 Crimp type, Snape Action Bayonet Type
- Size: 63 (compact sealed), 100mm, 150mm
- Mounting: Stem, panel & surface
- Ranges: Vacuum, 0.6 to 250 Kg/Cm²
Renowned for functional competence, this gauge finds wide applications in:
- Pulp & Paper
- Food Processing
- Electric power plants
- Water & sewage treatment plants
Construction Features includes:
- Dial: Aluminum white painted with 270 degree black scale marking.
- Pointer: Al., Brass, Zero adjustment, Micro Zero Adjustment pointer
- Window: Actylic ,Toughened ,Safely glass
- Dial Size: 63mm, 100mm, 150mm
- Blow Out Protection: On Top, On back side at 0.6 Kg/cm'
- Over Load Protection: 125% of f.s.d for < 150 Kg/cm2 1l5%of f.s.d. for > 150 Kg/cm'
- Mounting: Stem (Bottom), Surface, Panel Mounting, Surface with capillary extension
- Scale Range: Vacuum, Compound & Pressure up to 420 kg/cm2
- Joints: Argon arc welded
- Diaphragm Material: SS 316L/ MOME /HASTALLOY - C /TANTALUM or any other material. Teflon Coating can be provided if required
- Upper Chamber Material: SS 304
- Lower Chamber: SS 304 / SS 316 / MONEL or any Other material
- Filling Fluid: Silicon Oil or suitable liquid as desired by the user