We are one of the renowned distributor of Micro Brand Temperature Gauges such as glycerin-filled pressure gauge, diaphragm sealed pressure gauge and electric contact gauges. Highly efficient, diaphragm sealed pressure gauge is designed to withstand the hazardous effects of aggressive, abrasive, heterogeneous, corrosive, highly viscous and crystallizing media (gaseous & liquid). Our electric contact gauges make or break an electronic control cycle as per the position of the instrument's pointer.
Micro’s products offer our customers quality, reliability, accuracy & durability. In addition to making and selling quality precision instruments, Micro is committed to a standard of customer service – including competitive price & knowledge, courteous technical support that generates and sustains long term relationship.
Micro is now not only manufacturing but also exporting their products to meet power demands across the world. Also provide technical solutions & products of flow, level, pressure, temperature, humidity, velocity to increase the strength of product range and market segment.
We are providing you Pressure & Temperature measuring solution with “MICRO” brand.
- Size: 40, 50, 63mm, 100mm & 150mm
- Case & Bazel (IP-65): S.S.-304 Press fit / Snape Action Bayonet Type
- Stem & Bulb: S.S. -316
- Stem Length: 100 to 1000mm
- Accuracy: ±1% of fsd.
- Mounting: stem, centre back & every angle
- Ranges: (-) 30°C to 50°C to 500°C
- Dial Size: 63mm. 100mm & 150mm
- Accuracy: 4-1.6% of lull scale
- Case & Bezel (IP-65): SS 304 Snap Action Bayonet type & SS 304 Press Fit Type
- Temp. Element: Wounded coil of Bimetal
- Stern & Bulb: SS 304, SS 316 (6mm. 8mm, 10mm & 12mm)
- Stem Length: SS 304, SS 316(iipto300mm)
- Dial: Aluminum white painted with 270 degree black scale marking
- Pointer: Brass with black finish
- Window: Plain Glass / Toughened / Safety glass
- Joints: Argon arc welded
- Mounting: Stem (Bottom), Back & Every angle
- Connection: %" / 3/8" / V," BSP / NPT (Fix or Adjustable)
- Scale Range: -30 to 50" to 500° C or equivalent in °F