Capitalizing on our advanced technology, we are engaged in the manufacturing of Precision Test Pressure Gauges. Designed in line with industrial standards it is widely used for gaseous and liquid media, particularly for testing and calibration. A highly accurate gauge it is provided with adjustable knife-edge pointer and mirror bands on the dial, ensuring precise readings and eliminating parallax error.
- Case & bazel(ip-65): s. S. 304 crimp type, snap action bayonet
- Wetted parts: stainless steel
- Accuracy: ±1% of fsd.
- Mounting: direct with bottom entry, direct with back entry, flush panel with back entry (three hole panel or bracket type), surface with bottom entry
- Ranges: pressure up to 1400 kg/cm, vacuum & compound ranges
- Available in 63mm, 100mm & 150mm sizes.