We are engaged in offering mercury gas filled Stem Type Temperature Gauge that has gained wide appreciation for accurate temperature measurement. This gauge is made using bulb, transmitting capillary and flat bourdon tube that are pressure filled with Mercury. This economical, rugged and reliable temperature measuring instruments is available in 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 mm sizes. These gauges can be easily mounted on stem, panel and surface.
Salient features of the product include:
- Size: 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 mm
- Case & bazel(IP-65): S.S.-304 snape, action bayonet type
- Wetted Parts: stainless steel
- Accuracy: ± 1% of fsd.
- Mounting: stem, panel & surface
- Ranges: (-) 30°C to 50°C to 600°C