We offer competent service support for STPI Registration Consultancy. With involved companies being 100% tax exempted as per U/S 10A of Income tax Act, 1961, here our team of experts provides competitive service support for establishing of software technology parks in India. The STPI registration services include preparation of application and project report for –
- Registration of unit under STPI scheme
- Execution/acceptance of LUT
- Obtaining Green card
Application to Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) to set up a 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU).
- Here, the STPI Registration and Consultancy services also involves –
- Preparation of application for Custom Private Bonded warehouse u/s 58
- Permission for manufacturing u/s 65
- Obtaining licenses under respective sections of custom Act 1962
- Filling bond B-17 for import / indigenous duty free purchases
- Registration for Import clearance under S-16
- Preparing paper work involving clearing of import consignments from Docks /Cargo /ICDS/CFS under duty exemption schemes
- Central Excise registration under rule 9 of C. E. Rules – 2002
- Obtaining necessary NOC from STPI for consignment on every import/indigenous purchase of goods
- Preparation & obtaining of CT-3 for duty free indigenous purchases
- And other incidental matters as well as paper work as needed from time to time
Documents to include:
- Application Form in the prescribed form.
- Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Board Resolution for setting up STP Unit and persons authorized to sign and submit the application form.
- Resume of person heading the operation/CEO.
- Detailed project report/ Business plan consist of:
- Company profile.
- Promoters background.
- Units Area of expertise/Services offered.
- Marketing Strategy / marketing Arrangements.
- Manpower plan.
- Future plans.
- Brief write up on the parent Company and the activities proposed to be carried out by the Indian entity. (In case foreign equity participation)
- List of Capital goods proposed to be procured from abroad and within India.
- Details of foreign collaborator (whether financial or technical)
- Copy of floor plan of the Unit certified by an architect.
- Copy of the rent agreement if any.
- Copy of invoice of the Internet service provider.
- Financials statement like.
- Cost of project & Means of finance.
- Projected P&L A?C.
- Projected Balance Sheet.
- Projected Cash flow/fund flow statement.
- Export workings- (As per Transfer Pricing guidelines where ever applicable)
- Financials for a 5 year period projecting income from operations, Capital expenditure & cash Flows.
- Detail for aggregate foreign exchange comings & outgo for first 5 years.
- Detail for estimated numbers of employees and wage bill for first 5 years.
- Other documents like
- Copy of service agreement signed with parent company / clients/ PO with clients/ Master service Agreement.
8. Initial application processing fee of INR 2,500
Advances services charges of INR 50,000 at the time of executing the legal agreement. Service to be paid annually as per the following slabs.