Multek offer two options for transparent circuits; Etched ITO and screened transparent conductive inks. Etched ITO predominantly used for Touch Panels and the conductive inks for back-lit capacitive switches. These offer the OEM’s a low cost reliable alternative to expensive mechanical switches and a greater degree of flexibility for Stylists in switch location and lighting options.
- Single or double-sided circuits
- Low profile switch with Discrete, Sliding or Rotary options.
- Designs for multiple chip manufacturers
- Clear PET, base laminate in 2, 3 or 5 mil thickness
- Clear UV ink or PET coverfilm as dielectric.
- Optically clear PSA for lamination to Appliqué or Lens
- Low-cost, roll-to-roll manufacture
- Screen print imaging with minimum conductor pitch at 0.50mm
- Circuitry can be supplied in continuous roll format