The MPVS Ultra Pressure-Volume (PV) Unit utilizes state-of-the-art technology in the measurement of ventricular pressure and volume in small (mice, rats) through to large animals (dog, sheep, pig). The MPVS Ultra PV Unit is included in the MPVS Ultra Foundation System.
The unit provides analog outputs with BNC connectors for direct connection to PowerLab 16/35 for two pressure channels and seven selectable volume channels.
- US or European power cord, USB cable
- User manual and MPVS Ultra training CD
- MPVS Ultra Control software
- Pressure-Volume catheters
- Multi Segment PV Catheters (dog/pig/sheep)
- Multi Segment PV Catheters (rabbits/cats)
- Single Segment PV Catheters (mice and rats)
- MPVS Ultra Cable packs (required for connecting PV catheters to the MPVS Ultra PV Unit or for connecting the MPVS Ultra PV Unit to the PowerLab)
- Rho Calibration Cuvette kit
- Analog outputs for two pressure signals and seven selectable volume outputs to easily integrate with PowerLab and LabChart.
- Seamless integration with PowerLab, LabChart and the PV Loop Module.
- Built-in volume calibration technique using Rho cuvette and Baan’s equation.
- Flexible volume determination using selectable catheter segments.
- Adjustable gain settings to allow both in vivo and in vitro studies.
- Can be used with small and large animals.
- Software-controlled user interface.
- Dual pressure inputs.
- Compatible with all Millar Mikro-Tip® PV Catheters.