Microvolume technology The ADVIA® 1650 has minimal requirements for sample volume (as low as 2 µL/test), reagent consumption (as low as 80 µL/test) and water consumption (25 L/hour) - thus maximizing management efficiency. Outstanding productivity A rapid, 3-second cycle and system throughput of up to 1650 tests/hour provide powerful high-speed performance, ensure workflow efficiency through peak workloads. Optional universal rack handler facilitates continuous sample feeding for further productivity gains. Unparalleled walkaway capability On-board capacity of 200 samples and 32,000 tests - plus our exclusive Sample Saver Technology for automatic repeat, dilution and reflex testing without operator intervention - optimizes walkaway time, frees you to work on additional tasks.
· Throughput of 1,440 test per hour (maximum)
· Multiple tube sizes for complete flexibility
· Direct tube pediatric sampling
· Unique autoloader for walkaway automation
· On-board auto-dilution speeds workflow
· Critical care chemistries in 42 seconds
· Clot Detection and autocorrection
· Automatic checking of serum indices (hemolysis, icterus, lipemia)
· Review-by-exception, based on user-defined criteria, improves operator's focus on abnormal results
· Reflex testing, based on user-defiined criteria, eliminates manual re-programming
· Delta Checking automatically compares the current result to the previous result
· Automatic STAT notification
· Interfaces with two Beckman Coulter systems to integrate testing within the lab for the ultimate in consolidation.
Floor model analyzer. Allows programming of 24 different chemistries at a throughput of over 200 tests per hour. automatic loading and unloading of 10 cup sample sectors. The Beckman CX-4 is a fully automated and computer controlled chemistry instrument designed for the in vitro quantitative determination of a number of clinical chemistries in serum, plasma, urine and CSF samples. Features of the Beckman CX-4 include 24 photometric chemistry determinations, a throughput of up to 225 tests/hr and 525 tests/hr with ISE module, on-board reagent stability of 30 days once opened, complete compatibility with other CX systems, refrigerated storage for 24 chemistries and bar coded calibrators and controls.
-Windows operation system, colorful, powerful and easy to use. -STAT sample priority. -Method including linear/non-linear, one-point/multi-point, ...view details
SmartChem is equipped with separate cuvette for each reaction, true sample blanking and uses no more reagent volume than the method requires in order ...view details
Throughput: Up to 225 tests/Hour(not including ISE tests) Test Method: End point, Fixed time, Kinetic Test Sequence: Discrete, Random access, STAT ...view details
sending enquiry ....