· Throughput of 1,440 test per hour (maximum)
· Multiple tube sizes for complete flexibility
· Direct tube pediatric sampling
· Unique autoloader for walkaway automation
· On-board auto-dilution speeds workflow
· Critical care chemistries in 42 seconds
· Clot Detection and autocorrection
· Automatic checking of serum indices (hemolysis, icterus, lipemia)
· Review-by-exception, based on user-defined criteria, improves operator's focus on abnormal results
· Reflex testing, based on user-defiined criteria, eliminates manual re-programming
· Delta Checking automatically compares the current result to the previous result
· Automatic STAT notification
· Interfaces with two Beckman Coulter systems to integrate testing within the lab for the ultimate in consolidation.
Microvolume technology The ADVIA® 1650 has minimal requirements for sample volume (as low as 2 µL/test), reagent consumption (as low as 80 µL/test) and water consumption (25 L/hour) - thus maximizing management efficiency. Outstanding productivity A rapid, 3-second cycle and system throughput of up to 1650 tests/hour provide powerful high-speed performance, ensure workflow efficiency through peak workloads. Optional universal rack handler facilitates continuous sample feeding for further productivity gains. Unparalleled walkaway capability On-board capacity of 200 samples and 32,000 tests - plus our exclusive Sample Saver Technology for automatic repeat, dilution and reflex testing without operator intervention - optimizes walkaway time, frees you to work on additional tasks.
Floor model analyzer. Allows programming of 24 different chemistries at a throughput of over 200 tests per hour. automatic loading and unloading of 10 cup sample sectors. The Beckman CX-4 is a fully automated and computer controlled chemistry instrument designed for the in vitro quantitative determination of a number of clinical chemistries in serum, plasma, urine and CSF samples. Features of the Beckman CX-4 include 24 photometric chemistry determinations, a throughput of up to 225 tests/hr and 525 tests/hr with ISE module, on-board reagent stability of 30 days once opened, complete compatibility with other CX systems, refrigerated storage for 24 chemistries and bar coded calibrators and controls.
-Support up to 12 kinds of animal: 8 kinds fixed, 4 kinds open. -34 most common tests fixed, 20 more can be defined by user. -Bichromatic optic ...view details
SmartChem is equipped with separate cuvette for each reaction, true sample blanking and uses no more reagent volume than the method requires in order ...view details
Throughput: Up to 225 tests/Hour(not including ISE tests) Test Method: End point, Fixed time, Kinetic Test Sequence: Discrete, Random access, STAT ...view details
sending enquiry ....