We offer Flat Braided Copper Connectors and Heavy Duty Busbar Flexible Connectors are manufactured using multi layered braids up-by-up as well as side-by-side to increase the current carrying capacity. This can be supplied from 250 amps to 4000 amps satisfactorily catering to Bus Duct, Switch-gear & Generator manufacturers.
- Precise engineering
- Ease of maintenance
- Ranges: 1 mm² to 4000 mm²
- Thickness OL - Overall length
- Current Capacity: 250 amps to 4000 amps
- Cross section area of cable
- Single wire diameter
- Insulation Sleeves of Heat Shrink, Silicone, PVC, Fiberglass
- Flexible connectors are used in transmitting current across conducting mediums which are subjected to different motions caused by thermal expansion, vibration or operational movement etc.. Flexible Connectors are manufactured in the range of 1 mm² to 4000 mm² with range up to 4000 Amps and are supplied using Bare Copper or Tinned or Silver Plated Braided/Stranded Wires with end terminals also either in Bare Copper or tinned or silver plated as per customer’s requirements. Flexible Connectors are normally supplied in non-insulation design but on request it can be supplied with insulation Sleeves Of Heat Shrink, Silicone, PVC, Fiberglass etc.