We provide both technical and pure grade Sodium Bi-Tartrate.
- Should be stored in a well ventilated dry area and away from any source of ignition, open flames, and strong oxidising agents. It should not be exposed to atmosphere for a long duration.
- It is recommended to wear safety goggles, Dust respirators, and Rubber Gloves while handling this material.
- Electroplating: Surface Preparation agent and process accelerator for Copper plating prior to Ni-Cr plating, particularly on Steel and Zinc Die-cast components. Also for Ni-Cr plated products like Clips, Metal Buttons, Clamps, Needles, Ball bearing Steel balls, etc., and also in Brass/Copper Tin plating.
- Mirror Making/ Ornamental Works: Surface Preparation agent for silvering of mirrors, making of glass bangle and ornamental products.
- Analytical Chemicals: High purity grades are used for prepn. of analytical reagents(Fehlings soln.)
- Miscellaneous: As piezo electric component in Crystal controlled electronic oscillators and as corrosion / Tuberculation inhibitor in water systems.