In order to meet the diversified requirement of the customers, our organization is engaged in offering qualitative assortments of Digital Earth Leakage Relay. This relay operates on the core balance principle wherein the currents in the three phase of the system are summed by a core balance C.T. which in normal conditions equates to zero. Further, in order to maintain the quality and avoid any kind of flaw, this relay is tested at our in house testing unit under the supervision of highly skilled and experienced quality controllers.
- Light weight
- Withstand high voltage
- Precise sizes & configurations
Principle of operation:
- This relay operates on the core balance principle wherein the currents in the three phase of the system are summed by a core balance C.T. which in normal conditions equates to zero. In case of a leakage current to earth this balance is disturbed causing the electronic circuit to operate a relay within the unit. In this event the relay that is generally connected to circuit breaker operates thus tripping the main circuit. The electro mechanical relay operates on fault. The Earth Leakage Relay is provided with a TEST push button for checking its operation and a RESET button to reset the relay on operation. This helps in checking the proper functioning of the relay. External (remote) TEST and RESET connections is also be incorporated.
- The device consists of lcd display, six keys and two led indications on the front panel. LCD displays all the set parameters like the leakage current and time delay. The lcd displays any leakage current present.
- The back panel is for connection the supply (l1 & l2 or l1 & l3), remote test and remote reset 2 sets of cnc no and connection of the cbct (s1 s2).
- The setting of leakage and time delay you can set the leakage setting and time delay by using the up or down. You can set the leakage at any value from 3o ma to 10 a
- Once tripped, the device will trip the relay and the indication trip fault led will glow. in case after the relay trips the supply to the relay is switched off and the fault is rectified the relay when switched on will go to trip condition unless and until the reset button is pres-ed. the remote test and remote reset can be used to simulate a fault condition to test and reset the relay functionality externally. In case of a disconnection of the cbct the relay will immediately trip and ct open will be displayed in the LCD.
- The relay can be supplied in 96 sqmm (door mounting).
- Leakage Current Setting: ANY SETTINGS BETWEEN 30 Ma to 10 A
- Auxiliary SUPPLY: 110/220 or 415/550 V Ac, 50 Hz, 1 Phase
- Number of contacts : 2 sets of C, NC, NO.
While ordering please give us the following details:
- 100/230 v or 415/550V
- ID of the cbct required