Elcometer 107 Cross Hatch Cutter The coating may be continuous and look good, but how well is it connected to the substrate? The Elcometer 107 Cross Hatch Cutter provides an instant assessment of the quality of the bond to the substrate. Due to is rugged construction this gauge is ideal for thin, thick or tough coatings on flat or curved surfaces. An ideal field or laboratory test.
• Low Cost
• Robust Design
• Easy to change cutters
• Large, non slip grip
• Ideal for thick or hard coatings
• Large selection of cutters, each with four cutting faces
• Can be converted into the Elcometer 141 Paint Inspectors Gauge (P.I.G) The Elcometer 107 Cross Hatch Cutter is available in two versions.
• The Basic Kit comes complete with: Robust handle, the cutter of your choice (see below), Allen Key (wrench), presentation storage case and instructions (together with the Classification of Adhesion Test Results Chart)
• The Full Kit includes all that is supplied in the Basic Kit but also includes:An eye glass, brush, and adhesive tape (either ASTM or ISO tape), all in a plastic ABS