Hot Air Shrinking Tools, Shrinking Gun, Shrinking Hot Air Gun.
The digital hand gun to weld all different types of thermoplastic materials, for roofing, flooring, tarps, plastic fabrication etc.
The economical hand tool. Deployed worldwide and very
reliable, compact and robust.
- Adaptor tube with heat protection
- Electronic heating element protection
- Motor shut-off at minimal carbon level
- Multiple replacement of carbon brushes possible
- Suitable for continuous operation
Power consumption: W 1400
Frequency: Hz 50 / 60
Temperature: °C 20 – 700
Air flow: (20°C) l/min 230
Pressure static: Pa ca. 3000 (30 mbar)
Noise emission level: LpA dB 65
Size (L x ø) mm 340 x 90, handle Ø 56
Weight: kg 1.4 (with 3 m cord)
Marking of conformity
Certification scheme CCA.