Infrared thermometer measurement principle is the object (such as steel) fired infrared radiant energy into electrical signals with the infrared radiation of the size of objects (such as steel) itself corresponds to the temperature, according to transformed into electrical signals size, determine the objects (such as the molten steel) temperatures.IR200: Non-Contact Forehead Infra Red Thermometer Ideal for Quickly Detecting Elevated Body Temperature.
Our range includes:
- Infrared Thermometer
- Pocket Infrared Thermometer
- Digital Infrared Thermometer
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5°F (32.0 to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution, Fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9" to 5.9" (5 to 15cm)
- Eliminates need for replacement supplies, reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large backlit LCD display
- Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch.