Type A: Whole Type Torque Wrench
1. Setting Torque Value
(1) Rotating the lock bar in an anti-clockwise direction loose the adjusting wheel.
(2) Turn around the adjusting wheel, set the value on main scale and the value on vice scale (scale on the adjusting wheel), make the sum of the two values is your needed setting torque value.
(3) After the setting, turn the lock bar clockwise to be tightened up, the setting of torque value is now finished
2. Put the square tenon in a suitable sized tube.
3. Put the tube in a screw nut or a screw bolt.
4. Force it slowly in a clock-wise direction.
5. When hearing a “click” sound or feeling resistant on the wrench, it has gotten the setting torque value.
6. When you use it for a long screw bolt or a screw nut on oil pipes, if the tube can't work properly, you need to
change the Ratched head as below steps:
(1) Press down the locating pin at “A” position as Figure (三), draw as the connecting direction, the wrench head can be taken off.
(2) Insert the Ratchet head in the wrench lever then turn it around, make the locating pin flip into the small hole of wrench head.