DC Motors are applicable most wherever variable speed control drives are used. The speed control of DC Motors by armature control or field control at constants torque & for constant continuous operation. Due to incorporation with latest technology which ensures safe & trouble-free operations under critical conditions.
- The V-weld impart heavy strength to the yoke
- Armature laminations are of high quality electrical grade steel
- Commutator: Made from silver-copper-alloy. Electrolytic copper segments insulated from one another with mica. Riser connections are the TIG welded
- Armature windings are impregnated with synthetic resin and properly baked at designed temp. to give complete protection against damage from moisture, acids and alkalies.
- Main poles are made from thick laminations (G.I.Sheet)
- High - Electro - graphite carbon brushes used
- Ventilation: Our motor equipped with SCREEN PROTECTED DRIP PROOF (SPDP) & TOTALLY ENCLOSED (TE). External force cooling is provided with blower mounted motor
|Range||0.25 HP to 30 HP|
|RPM||300 to 3000|
|Voltage||12V, 24V, 110V, 220V, 440V|
|Frame Size||80 mm to 225 mm|
|Conformance||IS - 4722|
|Ambient Temp.||45 C|