DC Motors are applicable most wherever variable speed control drives are used. The speed control of DC Motors by armature control or field control at constants torque & for constant continuous operation. Due to the incorporation of latest technology which ensures safe & trouble-free operations under critical conditions.
- The V-weld impart heavy strength to the yoke.
- Armature laminations are of high-quality electrical grade steel.
- Commutator: Made from silver-copper-alloy.
- Electrolytic copper segments insulated from one another with mica.
- Riser connections are the TIG welded Armature windings are impregnated with synthetic resin and properly baked at designed temp. to give complete protection against damage from moisture, acids, and alkalies.
- Main poles are made from thick laminations (G.I.Sheet).
- High Electrographite carbon brushes used.
- Ventilation: Our motor equipped with the screen protected drip proof (PDP) & totally enclosed (te). External force cooling is provided with blower mounted motor.
|Range||0.25 hp to 30 hp|
|RPM||300 to 3000|
|Voltage||12V, 24V, 110V, 220V, 440V|
|Frame Size||80 mm to 225 mm|
|Conformance||IS - 4722|
|Ambient Temp.||45 C|