Specifications of Megtec AR-35I Automatic Flying Splicer are as follows:
AR35-I Splicers can be placed in-line or at right angle to the press line, on the drive side. At its full splice speed at 36,000 copies per hour, the AR35-I maintains stable web tension, even during splicing.
Its Salient Features are:-
Solid steel frame and solid steel reel arm with bearings for reel positioning. Reels locked into reel arm with bearing caps that are connected to control and safety systems. Dancing roller system holds web tension constant, even during splicing. Control system attached to disc brake ensures tension in paper web is constantly held at preset value, irrespective of reel size and web speed. Acceleration of new reel occurs through an acceleration roller, synchronization with unwinding web is very precise. Splicing sequence regulated by PLC.
- Web width max : 35" (889 mm)
- Reel diameter max : 42" (1070 mm)
- Reel capacity : max 1070 mm 500 mm
- Splicing speed : 25 - 400 m/min
- Reel weight : max 900 kg
- Web tension (remote control) : 100-300 N
- Side-lay adjustment (remote control) : ± 0.39" (±10 mm).