Filling Vessel manufactured by Neelam industries are the most versatile and flexible designed to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Filling vessels are used in the Membrane filtration system. While pressure vessels are used to transfer the product to the filter under Notrogen pressure, the filling vessels are used to collect the filtered sterile solution. They work as buffer veesels in the product filling room.
- Sterile Solutions
- I. V. Fluids
- LVP & SVP Solutions
- Human Insulin
- Plasma Fractions
- Bacteria and cell cultures
- Top & Bottom Dish Ends
- Diaphragm type Pressure Gauge.
- Sterile Safety Valve
- Contact Parts are of S.S. 316L materilal
- All Connection are t/c End
- View glass provided to check the liquid level in the filling vessel.
- S.S. 304 Mobile Trolley with PU wheel
- Vessels are Autoclaveble
- Vessels are designed accordance with ASME BPE and EHEDG Guidelines
- from 5 litres to 1000 litres