Linear Type Vial Washing Machine manufactured by Neelam industries are the most versatile and flexible designed to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Sterile Solutions
- I. V. Fluids
- LVP & SVP Solutions
- Human Insulin
- Plasma Fractions
- Bacteria and cell cultures
|Internal /External Washes||Washing Media||Consumption Liters/Min. (Depending on Vial Size)|
|1st Wash||Recycled Distilled + Fresh Water||01 To 4.8|
|3rd Wash||D.M. Water||01 To 4.8|
|4th Wash||D.M. Water||01 To 4.8|
|6th Wash||Distilled Water (WFI)||01 To 4.8|
|8th Wash||Silicon (optional )||---|
- Machine Provides 4 Water Washes & 3 Air Washes
- Complete Flexibility with user for washing cycle.
- Entire Frame Covers & Non contact parts made out from SS 304
- Nozzles Enter into the container during washing cycle to meet cGMP Requirement
- Low water consumption
- Quick change over parts with minimum use of tools.
- Very Compact, rigid & modular construction.
- All contact parts with D.M. water and distilled water of SS-316 construction and argon arc welded.
- The unit built on S.S. square pipe frame and totally encompassed with S.S. coverings in pleasing matt finished to avoid corrosion and ease of cleaning even from inside.
- The washing section is totally covered with acrylic cabinet and collecting trays ensure total removal of water in the drain or re circulation tank.
- Absolutely simple machine, with only six change parts, which can be changed within few minutes.
- All exposed parts are of SS – 304..
- The seven sets of nozzles enter into the vials mouth during the washing operation ensuring penetration of washing media to the core, a perfect washing principle.
- Fixed top nozzles at each washing station ensures external washing of vials at the same time of internal washing.
- The flow of washing media stop during the indexing of chain, saving straight 25% on utilities.
- The system of solenoid valves and optional tanks, pumps and filters is engineered for long trouble free life & fool proof operation.
- The machine construction allows delivery of vials into a separate room.
- The machine can further be enhanced with optional Vial Loading Platform, Vial Inspection station & Skid Mounted Pumping Station with float level controller.
|Output||40 to 80 Vial / Min (Depending On Vial Size)|
|Power Supply||Main Unit : 0.75 Hp, 440 Volt, 3 Phase, 4 Wire System, 50 Hz Optional Accessories (3 Pumps - Pumping Station ) 2.25 Hp, 440 Volt, 3 Phase, 4 Wires System , 50 Hz (Electrical Loading Platform) 0.25 Hp, 440 Volt. 3 Phase, 4 Wire System, 50 Hz|
|Optional Accessories||3 Pumps Pumping Station, Vial Inspection Station, Vial Loading Platform|
|Overall Dimension||3265 mm (L) x 1835 mm (W) x 850 mm (H) min|
|Input Specification||2 Ml (15 mm ) to 30 Ml (35 mm Dia) Net Weight : 300 kgs, Gross Weight : 500 kgs|