We are offering Liquid & Oral Projects, Liquid & Oral Manufacturing. Plant, filter press.
Liquid & Oral Manufacturing Plant
- Cough Syrups
- Drop Solutions
- Antacid Suspensions
The Range of Our Supply :
- Sugar Dissolving Vessel
- Pre Mix Vessel
- Manufacturing Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Bag Filter
- Online Homogenizer
- Colloid Mill
- Sugar / Glucose transfer System
- Filter Press
- Product Piping
- Control Panel
Load Cells for Manufacturing Vessel for weight automations
PLC based Automation system suitable for SCADA connectivity
- Sterile Piping System with Sterile Control Valves and most suitable instrumentation
- PLC based Automation System as per 21 CFR Part 11 (Optional)
- System Qualification Documents like DQ, FAT, IQ & OQ Protocols
- Dedicated Skidded CIP & Sanitization System
- Working Platform
- This system consist of a closed circuit Manufacturing facility from feeding of Sugar / Water Phase to loading the Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine.
- The Sugar and Water, are load with vacuum system or by mechanical system or manually.
- The Sugar Syrup Vessel is supplied with high speed stirrer & electrical heating ( In small model ) / steam heating facility (In bigger size model ) .The sugar syrup is prepared at required temperature & are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel by vacuum or by transfer pump through the Bag Filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through In-Line Homogenizer or Liquid Transfer Pump. (Optional Facility)
- The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel Through Filter Press.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area ( if it is small capacity ) and is connected to again Liquid Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size) & pump transfer the Liquids in the float tank which is connected with filling machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- This plant conforms to CGMP standards
cGMP Characteristics of the Equipments & Piping System :
- Crevice & Dead leg free design, Contact surfaces to less than 0.5 from inside
- Complete drainability
- Contact Parts: MOC SS 316L
- Non-Contact MOC SS 304 finished to 0.8 m RA Matt
- Completely suitable for In-line CIP & Sanitization
- Product Sampling devices
- Food Grade Gaskets in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 177-2600
- Zero Dead-Leg Flush Bottom Diaphragm Valves
Qualification Documentation like DQ, FAT & Protocols of IQ & OQ
Processing Batch sizes from 100 litres to 10,000 litre