Steam Sterilizer are the most versatile and flexible designed manufactured by Neelam industries to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- The equipment is low on operating cost and fast with autoclaving cycle and possess dimple steam jacket for uniform heat distribution.
- Available in single as well as double door with sliding or hinged door option.
- Available with automatic printing facility to control heat labile materials.
- Touch screen is present to measure connection signals, printers and process control visuals.
- The connections are supported by remote control.
- The printing and recording is in confirmation with 21 CFR PART 11.
- Sterile air filter is available for vaccum break.
- An optional SIP filter is also provided as per the requirements.
- To prevent the cross-flow of air between the clean and unclean area, a contamination seal is provided.
- To insert the temperature sensors, which support thermometric testing, validation ports are provided.
- HPHV Cycle
- Fast Exhaust Cycle
- Slow Exhaust
- Chamber Leack Test Cycle
- Bowie Dick Test Cycle
- AOP Cycle ( FOR Liquid Solution Sealed in Ampoule & Vial )
In Compliance With :
- cGMP, GAMP, ISO 9001 : 2008
Main Applications :
- Empty glassware (e.g. vials, ampoules, bottles)
- Inox equipment and instruments
- Inox machine parts
- Empty containers
- Filters and accessories
- Rubber materials