Leak detection and measurement is currently the subject of ever-increasing attention by legislative bodies (environmental, health, etc.). This is resulting in more stringent and definitive standards and specifications.
Historically, leak testing in the pharmaceutical industry has always involved some form of testing using the blue dye methodology.
This type of test has the relatively simple goal of determining whether a package/container leaks or not, by watching if the blue dye penetrates into the sealed container.
The inspection systems are studied in the minimum details and developed in order to meet any requirement of destructive testing of any kind of package, in particular such machinery are designed to test all the pharmaceutical containers such as vials, glass and plastic vials, ampoules, blister packs, BFS monodose, plastic strip, pouch containing IV solutions etc,
The technical features : Testing precision, speed, repeatability, silence, user friendliness, cleaning and maintenance simplicity, and low energy consumption.
Our leak testing systems are completed with documentation supporting the qualification in Validation protocol.
- Sterile Solutions
- I. V. Fluids
- LVP & SVP Solutions
- Human Insulin
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
- Completely Automated Process Cycles
- On line display of process parameters with P & I of Operating Systems
- Display of Fault messages
- Supervisory access code prevent unauthorized changes
- Pre Mix Vessel for Mixing of Water with blue dye
- On Line pH, Conductivity sensing to ensure Proper washing
- Vaccum system for Dye Penetration and to ensure no crack on the glass vial / ampoule
- Drying system
- PLC-based, with Touch Screen MMI and SCADA Packages
INDUSTRY FIRSTS :
- FULLY AUTOMATED GLASS VIAL / AMPOULE LEACK TESTING MACHINE FOR CLARIS LIFESCIENCES LTD.