The Cartridge assembly consists of plates, perforated screens, spacers and fitter media. Interlocking spacers internally form single pipeline. The unfiltered liquid is centrally fed under pressure from bottom inlet. The liquids spreads out equally on each plate fitted with filter media. Solids remain on filter media and clear. filtrate flows through precisely made holes on sides of plates and collects in the shell, which then comes out through the outlet. In this process, solids are evenly distributed on each plate. The cake is then cleaned from the filter material and used again for filtration process.
- Single pass filtration with no solid bypass
- Full batch recovery, no separate scavenging system needed.
- Proper sealing which allows the filtration of volatile, toxic and inflammable products.
- Plate pack arrangement ensures : Any type of filtering media singularly or in combination, can be used to achieve required micron efficiency. Easy removal and cleaning of the Cartridge Assembly.
- Closed System ensures : Filtration of toxic, hazardous, explosive materials. Efficiently cleaned and sterilized.
- Central feeding ensures : No solid inside the vessel, complete recovery of liquids. Cake solids can be maximum dried with N2 Complete cake retains over the plate. Uniform filter-aid bed can be formed. Reduces the cost of expensive solvents.
Technical Specification :
|Types||Diameter of Plate||No. of Plates||Filtering Area M2||Cake Holding Capacity Ltrs.||Capacity Ltr / Hr|
The values of "Flow-Rates" mentioned in technical specifications have been estimated for the following operating parameters :
- Fluid : Water
- Insoluble : Carbon
- Filter media : Non-woven polypropylene cloth of 418 grade.
- Carbon loading : 5 Kg/m2 filtration area.