Our company is considered as one of the most notable manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of four bar rotary cutting & creasing machine. The machine is widely demanded in various packaging industries for trimming and creasing on the corrugated sheets simultaneously as per required measurement. The machine has sturdy construction and contains graded alloy steel knives for smooth cutting.
- The machine is sturdy in design
- It contains graded alloy steel knives for long life sharpness and smooth cutting
- The creasing dies are common in 3 and 5 ply, 7 and 9 ply and above
- The shafts of machine are mounted on heavy duty bearings for smooth running noise free with graded casting gears and nylon gears
- Minimum distance between two dies is 3 inches
- All moving parts are protected by safety guards
- The maximum production capacities of these machines are 5000 units.
- Two side gauges are provided for accuracy in cutting and creasing of boards.
- The speed is 300 ft. per minute and the minimum distance between two dies is 3 inches.
- Depending upon the thickness of the board (3 ply, 5 ply, 7 ply, 9 ply), separate creases are to be used.
- The sheets are piled on the feed table and fed through the machine by hand.
- This is useful for creasing and cutting simultaneously.
- The machine is with two pairs of shafts.
- The front pair is with cutting dies & rear pair is with creasing die.
- 4 sets of Cutting Heads & 4 sets of Creasing Heads
- Packaging Industry
- Printing Industry