RIP Software for Wide Format Production Delivers Consistent, High Quality Output
ONYX® RIP Center™ RIP software provides the control and simplicity needed to help those getting started in large format print production to achieve consistent high quality output at an affordable price. Print shops will find it easy to manage a more efficient workflow with versatile tools to reduce error and improve automation to create greater overall confidence in their final output.
• 1 active RIP
• Supports 1 active printer
• Award winning 32-Bit ONYX Color Engine optimized for wide-format inkjet technologies
• Includes a comprehensive set of small to large format drivers with thousands of
standard color profiles
• Manual spot color replacement
• Automated spot color replacement with included PANTONE Plus®, RAL and HKS®
spot color matching
• Smart 16-Bit™ Processing
• Exclusive ONYX Poster Color® rendering
• Maximum workflow efficiency with Quick Sets and Unlimited Hot Folders
• Multi-Page PDF splitting and processing
• Virtual printing from Macintosh® and Windows® workstations
• Automated and unattended Print and Print-and-Cut workflows
• Complete printer operator feature set for automated nesting, tiling, color correction,
job management and archiving
• RIP-and-Print on the fly
• Official G7® Support Tool
• Print Support-Ideal for Small and Mid Format Printers Water based Inkjet Printers such as Mutoh, Mimaki, Roland,Chinese Solvent Printer range.
Also available variant:
ONYX® Poster Shop® is wide format RIP software that enables shops to unify their print production process on more than one device and provides the tools to maintain consistent output quality. Print service providers will be able prepare jobs for print quickly and find it easy to automate repetitive tasks resulting in sellable prints faster.
Printer Support for Water based Inkjet Printers, Mid format Solvent Printer, Lower cost Flatbeds such as HP Inkjet Printer Series, Mutoh , Mimaki, Roland, UV Printers